Creamy Taco Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can (15 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
- Spread the refried beans over the bottom on a serving platter or 13x9-in. dish. Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1 in. uncovered around the edges. Top layer with lettuce, cheese, tomato, olives and chilies. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 57 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
May 24, 2018
May 22, 2018
I’ve made this several times always a hit but admit to NEVER using FF anything-always use reg cream cheese sour cream refried beans cheese etc, always been my preference-never any left in vessel - empty&wanting more
Feb 23, 2018
Easy, colourful and tastes GREAT!
Jan 1, 2018
This recipe is great!!????
Jun 12, 2017
May 12, 2017
Easy and quick. Makes a great appetizer! I have made this multiple times.
Sep 10, 2016
I modified it some. I added Mexican seasonings to the beans and cream mixture. I also used a freshly made salsa in the cream mixture, rather than jarred or canned, and I added cilantro to the toppings. It was a huge hit at the party tonight!
Jul 19, 2016
Delicious! one of my favorite go to party dishes.
Jul 17, 2016
One of the easiest & best recipes I've tried in a LONG time!!
Dec 28, 2013