Creamy Caramel Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream, vanilla, lemon juice, milk and pudding mix, beating well after each addition.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve as a dip for fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 87 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 27, 2018
If I could give this 10 stars I would. I have been making this for YEARS after seeing it in one of the earlier editions of TOH. My children have requested this for parties, and when they have friends over for years. I've shared this recipe with 50 people. I serve it mostly with different apples and sometimes bananas and strawberries. This has been a winner in my book for 15 years. I've always wanted to write a review and thank Karen for sharing it....so THANK YOU Karen!
Jan 9, 2018
I thought it was OK but not great. No one else really liked it.
Mar 16, 2015
I have made this a couple of times for work and it has always been a huge success. Extra bonus the kids love it too.
Sep 25, 2014
This was really quick to put together and everyone liked it.
Apr 12, 2012
Easy, affordable, and delicious!
Oct 4, 2010
Sep 15, 2010
perfect and light in the fall with apples