Creamy Parsley Veggie Dip
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 58 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 379mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Aug 28, 2011
It was alright. Not much flavor pretty bland really.
Jan 30, 2011
I make this every week. We really enjoy our fresh veggies with it!
Aug 26, 2010
People don't believe this is a "light" dip. I think the fresh ingredients really make the difference!
Aug 9, 2010
We love this dip. I make it often, since it encourages us to snack on veggies.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.