Fresh Herb Vegetable Dip
I entertain a lot and am always looking for an easy crowd-pleaser. If it's one where I use fresh ingredients from my herb and vegetable garden, it's even better! I serve this dip in individual servings for large parties so each person has their own cup. —Isabel Minunni, Poughkeepsie, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Place the first 12 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with vegetables.
Originally published as Fresh Herb Vegetable Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.