Pina Colada Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) pineapple yogurt
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Toasted unsweetened coconut flakes and maraschino cherries, optional
- Fresh pineapple wedges
- Vanilla wafers
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, yogurt and pudding mix 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
- If desired, top with coconut and cherries before serving. Serve with pineapple and wafers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup dip: 68 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 20, 2019
Had this last night at friend's house! Wonderful. She followed the recipe except did not use the shredded coconut/cherry topping. She served it was assorted fruit (pineapple, kiwi, grapes, blackberries and strawberries) and it was wonderful. I have added it to my recipe book.