Pina Colada Dip
If you like pina coladas, you've gotta try this fluffy fruit dip. Scooped up with a slice of fresh pineapple, it tastes just like the beloved beachside drink. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) pineapple yogurt
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Toasted unsweetened coconut flakes and maraschino cherries, optional
- Fresh pineapple wedges
- Vanilla wafers
- In a large bowl, whisk milk, yogurt and pudding mix 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
- If desired, top with coconut and cherries before serving. Serve with pineapple and wafers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup dip: 68 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Pina Colada Dip in Simple & Delicious June/July 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.