Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 5 cups
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies or jalapenos
- 1 envelope fiesta ranch dip mix
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Sliced ripe olives, chopped, tomatoes, sliced green onions and shredded lettuce, optional
- Tortilla chips
- In a shallow 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine the sour cream, beans, chilies and dip mix. Stir in 1 cup cheese. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir.
- Cover and microwave 1-1/2 minutes longer or until heated through; stir until blended. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with the olives, tomatoes, onions and lettuce if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 59 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 21, 2016
I had made this dip several times. It is always well-liked by everyone who tastes it!
Jul 7, 2014
good dip!! I found the fiesta ranch at Walmart. I will only make half the recipe next time. This makes a ton!!
Dec 25, 2011
at labrat, its easy to find a fiesta dip, i use a hidden valley fiesta dip, you can find it at walmart..
Dec 25, 2011
i made this last night christmas eve.. its a hit of my family,we love it.. i will make this again, and i will try to mix green chilis with hot jalapeno, and you can add hot jalapeno in a jar for toppings, if you love spicy dip.. this is very very gooooood. thanks for this recipe
Dec 29, 2009
loved it! fast and easy, was asked numerous times for recipe!
Dec 18, 2009
I have been making this recipe since I found it in the magazine, years ago! I am asked to make it for every family function. I am having difficulty finding the fiesta ranch dip mix in some stores, so when I do find it, I stock up!
Jun 8, 2009
I just brought this to a party yesterday and everyone wanted the recipe. It was quite a hit and so easy to make!
Dec 25, 2007
looks like you could divide this recipe in half