Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Fresh vegetables or crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 34 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 236mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.
Aug 6, 2014
As this recipe makes a lot of dill dip, I made half of it and we found it to be delicious! We love fresh dill and the only change I made was to mix in 1 tbsp. dill instead of 1 tsp. A keeper for sure!
Jun 7, 2014
Wonderful! i really didn't want to wait for it to chill, it's that good!
Jun 2, 2011
This is an excellent dip. I used nonfat Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream and light mayo. Didn't feel like I was missing anything!
Jul 6, 2010
I used light mayonnaise and sour cream for this; didn't hurt it a bit! Good stuff; will definitely make again
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.