Relish radishes? Then you'll like Eileen Frederickson's dip—it gets its zesty taste right form that root crop. To really show it off, serve the dip in a bowl made from red cabbage, like Eileen does at her Caledonia, Wisconsin home.—Eileen Frederickson, Caledonia, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped radishes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 small head red cabbage, optional
- Assorted fresh vegetables or crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth; stir in the radishes, onion, parsley and seasoned salt. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- To make a cabbage serving bowl, hollow out the head of cabbage, keeping the core at the bottom intact and removing enough interior leaves so that a 1-in. shell remains. Add dip; serve with vegetables or crackers.