Mushroom Spinach Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Raw vegetables or crackers
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix, mushrooms and onions; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables or crackers.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 7, 2014
Used this for a Thanksgiving veggie dish. Everyone loved it.
Mar 12, 2011
I've made this bread shape many times and it is a huge hit. Have not always put the dip in the center, just pealed or cut the bunny up. Kids love it.