Mushroom Spinach Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Raw vegetables or crackers
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix, mushrooms and onions; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables or crackers.
Dec 7, 2014
Used this for a Thanksgiving veggie dish. Everyone loved it.
Mar 12, 2011
I've made this bread shape many times and it is a huge hit. Have not always put the dip in the center, just pealed or cut the bunny up. Kids love it.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.