Spinach Dip-Stuffed Mushrooms
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 16 large fresh mushrooms (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. Remove stems from mushrooms and set caps aside; discard stems or save for another use. In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add spinach; saute until wilted. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Combine spinach mixture with remaining ingredients. Stuff into mushroom caps. Place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, until mushrooms are tender, 12-15 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed mushroom: 44 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 1, 2018
Made them for New Year eve. The filling was delicios I added cooked mushroom stems to the mix as well. However, the mushrooms released a lot of water even after baking. I am not sure what went wrong ...hope can get an answer hereThank you!
Dec 28, 2017
Wonderful mushrooms! I prefer these over many of my other stuffed mushroom recipe.
Dec 26, 2017
Really delicious, fast, simple. Made them for Xmas eve with family, they disappeared quickly. Only change was I omitted the cayenne.
Jan 19, 2017
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! Finally, a stuffed mushroom recipe without bread crumbs! Love it! Thank you so much.
Dec 27, 2016
These were fantastic! I added a bit more garlic bu everybody loved them--no leftovers.
Apr 16, 2013
These were delicious, but I think next time I will put some breadcrumbs or something on top for little crunch.
Dec 22, 2012
My neighbor made these mushrooms for the Christmas party and I was completely impressed. We are now making them for our Christmas Eve dinner!!! Delicious