Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This is the perfect dip to serve to guest at your next get-together. It tastes delicious on either tortilla chips or bread. —Naomi Judd, Nashville, Tennessee
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (1.7 ounces) vegetable soup mix
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, artichokes, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with crackers.