Slow-Cooker Artichoke-Spinach Dip
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- Sweet red pepper slices and tortilla chip scoops
- Combine first 11 ingredients until well blended. Add cream cheese.
- Place artichoke mixture in a greased 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker; cook, covered, on low about 2 hours. Stir; cover and keep warm. Serve with red pepper slices and tortilla chip scoops.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 112 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 21, 2016
I was intrigued with the additions of red wine vinegar and feta cheese to this classic dip but was disappointed. You really couldn't taste them. I was also disappointed in the dip's lack of creaminess.