Five-Cheese Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 2-1/2 hours
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Asiago cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Assorted crackers
- Drain peppers, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid; chop peppers. Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid; coarsely chop artichokes.
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine spinach, cheeses, basil, onion, mayonnaise, garlic, artichoke hearts and peppers. Stir in reserved pepper and artichoke liquids. Cook, covered, on high 2 hours.
- Stir dip; cook, covered, until cheese is melted, 30-60 minutes longer. Stir before serving; serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 197 calories, 16g fat (8g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Jul 31, 2019
can you serve this cold?
May 2, 2018
Jan 15, 2018
I also do not have a 3 qt. slow cooker, so any suggestions how to cook or roast in a casserole dish? Luellamae
Mar 30, 2017
I made this on the stove so it would go faster. Tasted really good, but made way too much for us. Would be good for pot-luck or for a group.
Mar 22, 2016
Makes too much and doesn't keep well.
Nov 25, 2015
This is the best dip I have ever made, it is now a tradtion for me to make this every holiday. Serv it right from the slow cooker.
Sep 1, 2014
I served this at a family reunion party. Rather worried as this is East Texas, but went over like a house on fire. The crock pot was scraped!
Feb 2, 2014
Jan 31, 2014
can you bake in the oven, and if so, what temperature and how long?