Sun-Dried Tomato Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Fresh veggies and crackers will disappear quickly when they're next to this cheesy slow-cooked dip. With smoked Gouda, it has an extra level of flavor that keeps everyone guessing. —Katie Stanczak, Hoover, Alabama
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped water-packed artichoke hearts
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup soft sun-dried tomato halves (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Assorted fresh vegetables and crackers
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, mix spinach, cheeses, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, onion and garlic. Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until cheese is melted. Stir before serving. Serve with vegetables and crackers.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with sun-dried tomatoes that can be used without soaking. When using other sun-dried tomatoes that are not oil-packed, cover with boiling water and let stand until soft. Drain before using
Originally published as Sun-dried Tomato and Artichoke Spinach Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.