Chili Artichoke Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 cups
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Assorted crackers or tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the artichokes, chilies, cheese and mayonnaise. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with crackers or tortilla chips.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise may not be substituted for regular mayonnaise in this recipe.
Reduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 77 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jul 1, 2012
Wouldn't make it again. Texture was not creamy. I have another artichoke that's much better.
Dec 18, 2011
big hit at party last night. The green chilies give it a nice flavour!
Dec 26, 2010
Absolutely delicious! It is always a huge hit.
Oct 5, 2010
Tried this dip for the first time and loved it! Definately recommending it to family and friends!
Nov 6, 2009
This was great. I used half sharp chedder and didn't have time to put it in the oven so I micro'd it a minute at a time until it was hot. Everyone LOVED it.