Hot Artichoke-Spinach Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, basil, garlic salt and pepper; mix well. Stir in the artichokes and spinach. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and edges are lightly browned. Serve with crackers.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 68 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 139mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 8, 2016
Outstanding! Made as directed but without the spinache. To my surprise it was a hit with adults as well as teenagers! Easy to prepare and made early in the day before guests arrived, then baked. As a volunteer food editor for Taste of Home I enjoy making dishes that impress on flavor!
Jan 18, 2016
This was delicious and went fast. I will make a double batch next time. I am not a big fan of basil, so I used Italian seasoning instead.
Jul 4, 2014
Amazing! Used pita chips since they're more sturdy.
Jun 10, 2014
O.k. I wasn't crazy about the basil. Might add a little less next time. Or not at all.
Feb 9, 2014
Dec 23, 2013
It was fabulous, my guests scraped the bottom clean.
Oct 25, 2012
Every time we have spinach in the house I make this dip. I add some crushed red pepper flakes to it to add a little kick.
Oct 9, 2012
I absolutely loved this! I made this for a family get-together and it was a hit. What was left my grandma asked if she could keep. It had to be something special to impress grandma!
Sep 25, 2012
Awesome recipe! The flavor was great! I will definitely be making this again :)
May 26, 2012
This was delicious...didn't change a thing...Will definitely make again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.