Spinach Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes16 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, spinach and 1 cup cheese blend. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 118 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 268mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Sep 22, 2017
Quick dip recipe! Sounds delicious! Easy to prepare! It's a hit!
Dec 10, 2014
Very good and very easy. Like the idea of adding chopped tomatos & green onions after slightly cooled.
Jul 7, 2012
Heavenly. I have gone back to this time and again as delicious and so easy!
Mar 9, 2012
This was pretty good and VERY easy. To make even easier to mix together I used spreadable cream cheese. It doesn't look uber appetizing but does taste great. I have tried with the cheese blend in the recipe and also just with cheddar cheese and I think either way works fine.
Aug 14, 2011
This was a hit when I served it. Instead of tortilla chips I used pita chips. They held up well and added just the right crunch.
May 10, 2011
This dip is delicious.Once it cooled a little I sprinkled the top with fresh Roma tomatoes and green onions.Everyone loved it.
Mar 5, 2011
Quick, easy and a recipe I'll make again. I will probably put in a little less spinach next time, but that is just a personal taste.
Dec 16, 2010
Always a hit at the office - never any to take home!
Oct 21, 2010
Our family loved it!
Jul 17, 2010
This was good and I would make again because of the simple ingredients although I think I just prefer more traditional spinach dips with artichokes...
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.