Taco Dip Platter
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread beans on a 12-in. serving plate. Layer the salsa, guacamole and sour cream over beans, within 1 in. of edges for each layer. Sprinkle with chilies, olives and cheeses.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 120 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Oct 17, 2015
This is an awesome recipe! I take it to potlucks with international students and they gobble it up!
Apr 14, 2015
My family does not care for refried beans. Can you give me an alternative so we will be able to make this recipe. It sounds good but need advice?
Jan 29, 2011
I make this appetizer often, but, I add lettuce after the refried beans and everyone loves it! Would definately recommend this recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.