Jalapeno Spinach Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
Makes16 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded jalapeno peppers
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Tortilla chips
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with chips.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without chips): 153 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Nov 17, 2017
Is this gluten free?
Oct 31, 2017
Yummy Dip, very easy to make!
Jan 7, 2016
Love this, it will be on my list as a regular for family gatherings, easy and very tasty
Dec 9, 2015
This is recipe is tastey and refreshing.
Oct 16, 2015
Delicious and easy. My family loved this.
Jul 31, 2015
This is my favorite spinach dip recipe. Great consistency and flavor. I did not think the dill was overwhelming at all.
May 26, 2015
This was a quick and easy recipe and could have been a favorite without the overpowering dill weed-an odd seasoning for a spinach dip.
May 24, 2015
I did the quicker microwave version as suggested by MrsOwens but sauteed the onions in a little butter so that they were not raw in the finished product. Awesome recipe!!
Jul 7, 2014
Very good dip! I did not cook as long as it suggested. After an hour, mine was heated through. You could also microwave this dip, on medium heat, stirring after every 2-3 minutes until heated through, if you're in a hurry.
Nov 10, 2013
Made this the other night and followed the directions exactly. It was delicious!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.