Crunchy Vegetable Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes16 servings (2 tablespoons each)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Assorted crackers and fresh vegetables
- In a bowl, beat first five ingredients until smooth. Stir in vegetables. Refrigerate, covered, 2-3 hours. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons dip: 60 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 129mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 28, 2013
This is very easy to make and really good. As suggested by another reviewer, I used red onions and the lower fat cream cheese. Everyone loved it and I'll definitely make again.
Jan 8, 2013
I found this recipe 2 years ago and have been taking this dip to family get-togethers since then. I use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and substitute red onion to add anothercolor.
Aug 6, 2008
diced radishes are a nice addition to this dip.
Jun 24, 2008
This recipe, as printed in the June/July/97 issue of Country, included 1/2 cup diced cucumber.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.