Garlic Bean Dip
There isn't a bean that my family does not like. In fact, I serve one kind or another almost every day. This dip is one of our favorite ways to eat them. —Nancy Testin, Harrington, Delaware
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Baked pita chips or assorted fresh vegetables
- Place first 5 ingredients in a food processor; process until almost smooth. Add mayonnaise and parsley; pulse just until blended. Serve with pita chips or vegetables.