- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.
2 tablespoons (calculated without vegetables): 44 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.