Yogurt Dill Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons (calculated without vegetables): 44 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 fat.
Jul 22, 2014
I like the healthy alternative to veggie dip and love dill weed. I did add minced garlic and onion powder to mine. Went great with fresh sliced cucumbers from the garden.
Jun 26, 2014
This is an okay recipe. You can achieve same results by using Beau Monde seasoning added to yogurt, sour cream & mayo.
Jun 23, 2014
I make a similar version of this for gyros and I love it. I made this today for dipping veggies and I couldn't stop eating it! Great recipe!
Jul 11, 2013
Made this for a family get together. It went fast and did not bring any home.
Apr 26, 2013
Dec 1, 2012
I really liked the flavor of this. It was thick and creamy and stayed on the baby carrot.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.