Buttermilk Dill Dip
This light, flavorful dip brings protein and perks up fresh sliced veggies in a hurry. —Elizabeth King, Duluth, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, beat buttermilk and cream cheese until blended. Stir in the onions, pepper, dill, horseradish sauce and garlic powder. Chill until serving. Serve with vegetables.