Creamy Dill Dip with Veggies
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 32 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 25, 2015
I love this dip, but I can't do the low fat on holidays as i feel there's no point lol
May 8, 2013
I used light mayo & regular sour cream since that's what I had in the house. This dip is very delicious....exactly what's was looking for!
Feb 2, 2011
add some garlic powder
Feb 2, 2008
This recipe sounds really good and also very simular to my mother's recipe that the family has enjoyed for years.
Feb 1, 2008
Terrific,easy,healthy and tastes good-i have used it as a spread on high fiber bread forhealthy sandwiches my kind of recipe-easy and good!
Jan 20, 2008
This dip is very good, healthy, excellent for late night hunger attacks