Sour Cream Dill Dip
"I like to use fresh dill, chives and parsley from my herb garden to make this dip," writes Diane Dulle from Bentonville, Arkansas. "It's a favorite for summer picnics and barbecues."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Assorted raw vegetables or crackers
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers.