- 2 cups 1% cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a blender, blend cottage cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well. Chill overnight. Serve with raw vegetables.
2 tablespoons: 37 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 303mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.