Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Muenster cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked corned beef, chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- Assorted crackers
- Place butter in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds or until melted. Add onions; cover and cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the cheeses, ketchup, mustard and pepper. Cover and cook on high for 1 minute; stir. Cook 45 seconds longer. Stir in beef.
- Place sauerkraut in a microwave-safe 1-qt. dish; top with beef mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without crackers): 208 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 615mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 30, 2016
(Wish it wasn't required to give a rating just to ask a question but I gave it a 5 based on potential!) I was wondering what the reviewers would suggest about the corned beef? What did you use - deli, or you just happened to have also cooked a corned beef and had some on hand? :)
Oct 16, 2015
Made this and no wonder I liked it, Reubens are my fav sammie.
Nov 28, 2012
Made for Thanksgiving, even tho everyone was full- the dip was all gone. And also got requests for the recipe.
Nov 23, 2012
A BIG hit at Thanksgiving.