- 1 jar (32 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 10 ounces sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Russian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, optional
- Rye crackers
- In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients; stir in caraway seeds, if desired. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with crackers.
1/4 cup: 121 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 405mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.