Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 pound sliced cooked corned beef
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough and pat into a 12-in. square. Cut into four squares. Layer a fourth of the cheese, sauerkraut and corned beef diagonally over half of each square to within 1/2 in. of edges. Fold one corner over filling to the opposite corner, forming a triangle; press edges with a fork to seal. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salad dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 calzone (calculated without salad dressing): 430 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 1607mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 7, 2016
Love this recipe!! I used a 15 oz package of pizza dough instead of the tube of pizza dough and folded the dough up over the top instead of trying to make a triangle. Also added extra cheese and baked for 30 minutes. Delish!!
Jan 25, 2015
Looks amazing, am getting ready to make them now.