Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 cups cubed pumpernickel bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 pound sliced deli corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese, soup and salad dressing until blended. In another bowl, toss bread cubes with melted butter.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust; top with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese. Sprinkle with bread cubes. Bake 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 539 calories, 28g fat (14g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 1939mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 24g protein.
Sep 28, 2016
My family loved this and keep asking when I'm going to make it again! I did not have the cheese soup so I chopped up a few slices of American cheese and added that to the sauce. It was delicious! I like sapphirelee's suggestion to use a rye crust. Will look for that.
Jun 23, 2014
I liked the idea but it was a bit too gloppy for us. I think the sauce was too much for the size of this pizza and all we could taste was the cheddar cheese soup mixture. The sauce mixture is enough for 2 pizzas. I did like the idea of trying to make reuben style pizza and if I do this again, I would not use the canned cheese soup but cream style sauce. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me.
Mar 29, 2014
We just loved this pizza. The only change I made was making the crust from scratch.
Mar 10, 2014
I make this using rye bread dough
Feb 17, 2014
not bad at all. if I make it again, the only thing i'll do differently is to make a rye or pumpernickel crust and ditch the croutons on top. the sauce was awesome though.
Feb 1, 2014
My first recipe out of Taste of Home, my husband ate five pieces.. this is a home run at our house.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.