Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cooked corned beef or roast beef
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 slices rye bread, cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add onion and pepper. Cook and stir until tender, 3-5 minutes. Stir in beef, sauerkraut, soup, 1 cup cheese, milk and salad dressing; heat through. Transfer to 4 greased 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Place ramekins on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, toss bread cubes with butter and onion powder. Arrange over tops. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes longer.
1 serving: 650 calories, 41g fat (15g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 1782mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 5g fiber), 37g protein.