Chicken Reuben Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 slices swirled rye and pumpernickel bread
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 slices deli corned beef
- 2 tablespoons Thousand Island salad dressing
- Additional Thousand Island salad dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Tear bread into 2-in. pieces; place in a blender. Cover and pulse to form coarse crumbs; transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Top with cheese and corned beef. Roll up chicken from a short side; secure with toothpicks. Brush outsides with dressing; roll in bread crumbs.
- Place roll-ups on a greased baking sheet, seam side down. Bake until chicken is no longer pink, 20-25 minutes. Discard toothpicks; if desired, serve with additional dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 roll-up: 326 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 790mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 32g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 7, 2016
SOOO easy and soooo good. I have made them twice in the last 3 weeks and that is very unusual for me to repeat a recipe that soon. The second time I made them I also brushed the inside with the thousand island as well as the outside and it was much more moist. But either way GREAT!!!