Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Marinara sauce, optional
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil on one side of tortillas. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Layer tortillas with ham, provolone cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Fold in sides of tortillas; roll up.
- Place seam side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 425° for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 630 calories, 34g fat (14g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 1862mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 6g fiber), 36g protein.
Oct 31, 2014
Great for the kids, you could really do this with whatever cold cuts suite your taste. I used pepperoni instead of salami because that is what my boys prefer. You will want to give this a try the next time your kids bring friends home.
Mar 28, 2014
I make these with honey-roasted, peppered turkey breast instead of ham. My family & my boys' friends LOVE them!!
Nov 3, 2013
I made these for friends who came over to watch the Wisconsin vs Iowa football game and everyone LOVED them. So easy and so delicious. Will make time and again. (I omitted the red peppers, but would like to try them, and there are numerous other options I will try down the road - different meats/cheeses/vegetables.) YUM. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Apr 4, 2012
These were quick, easy & yummy! Great for a speedy meal.
Jan 4, 2012
Easy meal. I would add onions next time and I just used the pepperoni I get for pizzas instead of salami. I also used real ham instead of processed deli ham to cut down on the sodium.
Apr 17, 2011
This recipe was super easy and very delicious. I did substitute pepperoni for the salami and used peppered ham. It gave it some nice flavors. I would even consider doing the same but use roast beef, swiss cheese, grilled onion and horseradish. Delish!
Jan 8, 2011
This roll-up is amazing! I have made it so many different ways and it is always so good! Thanks!
Jun 11, 2010
Very tastey and easy to make! AA++
Oct 9, 2009
In addition to the roasted peppers, I used oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes and used that oil instead of the olive oil for extra flavor. Also, I subsituted pepperoni for the salami. These are EXCELLENT and with soup make a heart meal.
Sep 25, 2009
These were really easy, and super-tasty. The kids and even my fussy hisband loved them!!