Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 12 slices lean deli pastrami
- 12 dill pickle spears
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and blue cheese until blended. If necessary, pat pastrami and pickles dry with paper towels.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture over each pastrami slice; top with a pickle spear. Roll up tightly. Cut each roll into four slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 25 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 158mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 24, 2016
This was easy to make and tasted great. It was a hit at my party. Nice to make for summer when you don't want to turn on the oven.
Oct 15, 2015
Delicious! A quick and easy prep for a tasty appetizer. The flavors really compliment each other. Thanks for sharing such a fun recipe!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.