Ham Tortilla Roll-Ups
Put last night’s leftover ham to good use with these easy appetizers. The pinwheels are attractive and flavorful—and always popular at parties. —Lynn Holgate, Manassas, Virginia
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
Makesabout 8 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Beat first four ingredients until blended. Stir in cheddar cheese and ham. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. To serve, remove plastic wrap. Trim ends; cut into 1/2-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 36 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Tortilla Roll-Ups in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.