Sweet Ham Steak
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (2 pounds)
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ham steak on both sides; drain. Remove ham.
- In the same skillet, melt the butter; stir in brown sugar. Return ham to skillet; cook until heated through, turning often.
Nutrition Facts5 ounce-weight: 381 calories, 28g fat (14g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 1672mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein.
Jan 22, 2020
Quick and easy, delicious ham. I serve in bite size pieces with fresh pineapple, for a snack or appetizer.
Jun 23, 2018
Very good, very fast and very easy!!
Feb 1, 2018
We loved this recipe. I followed PageRD and cut the butter and sugar down by 1 TBSP each. We will definitely make this again.
Sep 1, 2016
very good and super easy
Nov 18, 2015
This couldn't be easier or more delicious! I cut the butter and sugar down by 1 tablespoon each. Since I had an apple that needed to be used, I sliced it up and threw it into the butter and sugar mixture before adding the ham back in. So good!
Oct 29, 2015
I have been making this for years. It is very easy and a good quick fix. It is my sons favorite.
Aug 31, 2015
So good my daughter asked if I would make it for supper again the next night.
Aug 25, 2014
Very simple & delicious!
Nov 12, 2013
Very easy to prepare and....Absolutely delicious !
Oct 10, 2013
Very good and easy.