Glazed Ham Steaks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 Min.
- 1 can (8 ounces) DOLE sliced pineapple
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice; set pineapple aside (discard remaining juice or save for another use). Cut each ham steak in half; place in an ungreased baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, mustard and reserved juice; spread over ham. Top with pineapple and cherries. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Jun 3, 2019
Nice, easy and economical. I used . 1 T yellow mustard as I prefer it to Dijon and decreased the Pineapple juice accordingly so the glaze would not be too runny. I will prepare this often.
Jan 11, 2015
I made this dish last Sunday and my family loved it! We are making it this Sunday also! Great recipe!
Dec 27, 2013
Soooo good! I made this for a small Christmas dinner and it was perfect! Definitely a keeper recipe!
Dec 27, 2013
I made this for a 2 person Christmas dinner and it was sooo good! i recommend doubling the glaze because I had 5 slices and the original recipe wasn't enough.Still a keeper recipe!
Apr 9, 2012
Quick and easy when you want a nice dinner for a small party.
Feb 24, 2012
Made this many times. Super easy and quick.