Ham & Chicken Rolls
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 12 brown-and-serve rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in chicken, ham, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and poppy seeds.
- Without separating rolls, split rolls in half with a serrated knife. Spread chicken mixture over cut sides of roll bottoms; replace tops. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with melted butter. Bake 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts2 rolls: 379 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 830mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 17, 2014
http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/recipe_analysis.phpTry this for your calorie count
Jun 9, 2014
Flavor great. Will have to figure out the calories/fat before I make them again. Wish they would list the Nutritional values on ALL recipes.
May 13, 2014
These are incredible! Super easy and super tasty! I cooked my diced chicken in the skillet with the butter and then added the onion and ham when it was almost finished, browned it all together, then added the rest of the ingredients. Will definitely make again.