Ham & Green Onion Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 45 min. + chilling
Makes8 dozen appetizers
- 11 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 slices deli ham (1 ounce each)
- 16 thin green onions (green part only)
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Stir until smooth.
- Spread cheese mixture over ham. Place one onion on each ham slice. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 3/4-in. slices.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 24 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Nov 6, 2010
I made this recipe for our Pastor's Special guests & they love it. I have made it for numerous groups at church. Just recently I made it for chour bus tour for snacks. It is requested for each time there is a gathering.
May 31, 2010
These were excellent and simple to make. Made the day before my party so all I had to do was slice that morning. Definitely will make again.