Chicken & Bacon Roll-Ups
My children like these so much that they ask for them every day for lunch during the summer. Whenever I have leftover chicken or turkey breast, this is a delicious way to use it up. —Patricia Nieh, Portola Valley, California
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 4 pieces ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon, crumbled
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 cup salsa and bacon; spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Just before serving, unwrap and cut tortillas into 1-in. slices. Serve with remaining salsa.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 43 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Chicken & Bacon Roll-Ups in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017