Corned Beef Roll-Ups
Instead of buying gifts for extended family members, we donate the money to a worthy cause, then exchange things we no longer use. This savory dish is one I'm always asked to bring.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
MakesAbout 3 dozen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) deli corned beef
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- Place two slices of corned beef on waxed paper. Spread 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture over each slice. Stack one slice of corned beef on top of the other. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Repeat with remaining beef and cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve on crackers.