I came up with this recipe when I was looking for a sandwich that combined foods my young son enjoys. These roll-ups also make a nice appetizer...simply slice before serving. —Anna Eiler, El Cajon, California
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) soft cream cheese with chives and onion
- 8 slices (1 ounce each) fully cooked ham
- 1-1/3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon cream cheese. Top with a slice of ham. Combine cabbage, carrot and dressing; divide evenly between tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll tightly; wrap in plastic. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 332 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 524mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Oct 6, 2018
Made these for lunch for grandkids. They liked them and I thought they were very good. I used leftover chicken nugget mustard sauce instead of the dressing. Gave it a nice tang.