I came up with this recipe when I was looking for a sandwich that combined foods my young son enjoys. These roll-ups also make a nice appetizer...simply slice before serving. —Anna Eiler, El Cajon, California
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) soft cream cheese with chives and onion
- 8 slices (1 ounce each) fully cooked ham
- 1-1/3 cups shredded cabbage
- 2/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon cream cheese. Top with a slice of ham. Combine cabbage, carrot and dressing; divide evenly between tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll tightly; wrap in plastic. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 332 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 524mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Tortilla Roll-Ups in Country Pork
Oct 6, 2018
Made these for lunch for grandkids. They liked them and I thought they were very good. I used leftover chicken nugget mustard sauce instead of the dressing. Gave it a nice tang.