Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 slices pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 2 pieces string cheese (1 ounce each), cut into quarters
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Place eight pepperoni pieces on each. Place a piece of cheese on the short side of each triangle; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Roll up each, starting with the short side; pinch seams to seal. Sprinkle with garlic salt and remaining Italian seasoning.
- Place 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 282 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 766mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 11, 2019
Great budget friendly meal, We loved it. Although i had to cook mine longer because of the dough added about 5 Minutes. Next time i will omit the italian seasoning and sprinkle more garlic powder.
Nov 18, 2017
Quick, easy, delicious. Fun to make with my 9 year old!
Oct 1, 2017
Good and easy concept however I think I may try with bread dough. I did 1/2 with regular string cheese and 1/2 with pepper jack cheese.
Nov 18, 2016
Very quick and tasty dinner! I used mozzarella in place of string cheese. The whole family loved these. Although I did make a large salad to go with it, as I thought they were not filling enough for adults to serve for dinner.
Apr 18, 2016
Nice weeknight meal! I served marina sauce for dipping on the side and used turkey pepperoni to save a few calories.
Feb 22, 2016
Easy, quick and tasty with or without dipping sauce.
Feb 9, 2016
re MPry - You will only usse a total of 3/4 teaspoon of Italian seasoning; 1/2 teaspoon should be divided between the 8 triangles for the insides - then after rolling them up, divide the remaining 1/4 teaspoon over the tops of the 8 rolls. Hope that helps!
Feb 7, 2016
I haven't tried this but want to know how you can divide 3/4 of a teaspoon of Italian seasoning into 1/2 teaspoon to put on each triangle. Seems like it should be 4 teaspoons of seasoning. I hope someone at Taste of Home can correct this or answer my question so that I can make this, It looks delicious. I want so much to try it. Thank you SO much MannaMaker that is a BIG help.
Feb 7, 2016
Individual pepperoni pizza made with crescent dough dip with sauce. Served with a nice salad.
Feb 8, 2015
They're so good! I added spray butter to the top and it made them a little crispier though.??