Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix the first 9 ingredients.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Spread rectangles with cheese mixture to within 1/4 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal.
- Using a serrated knife, cut each roll into 4 slices; place on a greased baking sheet, cut side down. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Serve with pizza sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 118 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 383mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 10, 2019
I made these pinwheels for an upcoming cocktail party. Mine turned out kind of soggy and tasted extremely Crescent roll-y; very bread-y. My husband didn't like them. I don't think I'll serve them at my party.
Jun 23, 2019
I omitted the mushrooms, just personal preference; and added garlic because I put garlic in everything! Tasty, cute little treats, kids especially, would love,
Jul 23, 2017
Easy to make; easier if I place the rolls in the freezer for 20 minutes before cutting; they turn out beautifully. I added olives for my family.
Feb 3, 2017
I have not made these but want to comment on the way TOH presents their recipes for printing always requiring 2 sheets of paper because of layout. print "directions" to the left of "ingredients
Nov 5, 2016
These are easy to make and great for a Sunday afternoon of watching football! This is a cross of pizza and lasagne with the addition of the ricotta cheese.Family friendly recipe! Very good!
Jun 20, 2016
These were pretty good. The sauce made them taste better. I left out the mushrooms.
Jun 8, 2016
Good but needed more flsvor. I'd up the seasoning but would make again.
Feb 21, 2016
These were very easy to make and very yummy! I omitted the peppers and mushrooms and switched out the pepperoni for some kolbassa I had on hand. I took them to a party and they were a real hit! Will definitely make them again.
Dec 19, 2015
We love these. I make them every Christmas eve. I leave out the pepperoni and add more mushrooms and green pepper instead.
Sep 5, 2015
These were just OK. Was disappointed in the lack of flavor.