My mother made the pepperoni rolls for me when I was growing up. I loved pepperoni and would walk around the house munching on stick pepperoni. One she made the rolls for me as a snack and I feel in love with them. If you like, add some chopped-up veggies to the rolls. —Wendy Steiner, Suwanee, Georgia
Total TimePrep: 45 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 stick (6-1/2 ounces) pepperoni, cut into 32 slices
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 32 cubes
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce, warmed
- Divide one loaf of dough into 16 pieces; roll each into a 3-in. circle. Place a piece of pepperoni and cheese in the center of each circle. Fold all edges together; press to seal. Place rolls, seam side down, on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with pizza sauce.
Originally published as Pepperoni Rolls in Taste of Home Recipes Across America
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.