Pepperoni Pizza Muffins
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Kerrygold shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place biscuit mix in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into biscuit mix just until moistened. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350° for 17-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 172 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 604mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Jan 5, 2017
Delicious, easy to prepare, and the perfect company snack.
Mar 16, 2016
I make a double batch of mini muffins and keep them in the freezer for my girl's lunches. They love them!
Oct 15, 2013
These make the perfect early morning, on the go breakfast! My teenagers must leave the house so early that they need something quick, yet filling. As written this is a nice recipe. However, we adapted to our family's love of strong flavors. Replaced tomato soup with a zesty, chunky jarred pasta sauce. We doubled the pepperoni. YUMMY! The teenagers love it, 20 seconds in the microwave and the house smells like homemade pizza!!
Jan 22, 2012
The absolute bomb!!!! I make a double batch and freeze for a quickie lunch with salad. We dip them in pizza sauce!