Mediterranean Artichoke and Red Pepper Roll-Ups
I just love these rollups. They are so easy to make and are quite tasty too. Sometimes I just enjoy them as is, without the sauce. —Donna Lindecamp, Morganton, North Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, feta cheese, green onions and pesto until blended. Spread 1/4 cup mixture over each tortilla; top with red peppers and roll up tightly.
- Place 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° until heated through, 12-15 minutes. Cut into thirds. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream and chives. Serve with rolls.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer with 1 teaspoon sauce: 112 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Artichoke Feta Wraps in Taste of Home A+ Recipes from Schools Across America RTL 2013