Mediterranean Artichoke and Red Pepper Roll-Ups
I just love these rollups. They are so easy to make and are quite tasty too. Sometimes I just enjoy them as is, without the sauce. —Donna Lindecamp, Morganton, North Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- In a small bowl, combine the artichokes, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, feta cheese, green onions and pesto until blended. Spread 1/4 cup mixture over each tortilla; top with red peppers and roll up tightly.
- Place 1 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° until heated through, 12-15 minutes. Cut into thirds. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine sour cream and chives. Serve with rolls.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer with 1 teaspoon sauce: 112 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 217mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.