Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 pound hard salami, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salami and pickle relish.
- Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Unwrap and cut each tortilla into 1-in. slices.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 49 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 30, 2017
This is a easy and tasty recipe, I have made this using other deli meats as well... Ham, Turkey, Pastrami, and Roast Beef. Have also added green onion and shredded lettuce. All disappeared fast. Fairly inexpensive way of feeding a crowd.
Sep 3, 2016
This is a tasty recipe and a good jumping off place for a party platter.Example: Get one package of regular tortillas and one package of spinach tortillas. Prepare the plain tortillas according to the recipe, but for the spinach tortillas, replace the relish with salsa.
Jun 28, 2013
I wasn't impressed with this but everyone else that had it loved it. I made a double batch and it was the first appetizer to go at our office party.
May 10, 2013
I added finely chopped green onion and dill weed...yummy!
Jul 9, 2012
Made these for a family cookout and they went fast. The recipe did not yield as many as stated, however. My nephew also thought they could use just a little more pickle relish.
Nov 7, 2011
This is a favorite and always asked for! Never fails recipe!
Feb 7, 2011
These have the same flavor as ham and pickle roll ups but so much easier! They disappeared off the buffet in no time!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.