Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- ROAST BEEF ROLL-UPS:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced banana peppers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- HAM AND TURKEY ROLL-UPS:
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 4 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked turkey
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cilantro, peppers and garlic. Spread about 2 tablespoons on each slice of beef. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic.
- For ham and turkey rolls, in another bowl, combine the cream cheese, carrot, zucchini and dill. Spread about 2 tablespoons on each slice of ham and turkey. Roll up tightly; wrap in foil. Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice the roll-ups into 1-1/2-in. pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 ham or turkey roll-up: 41 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 93mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. 1 beef roll-up: 28 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 29, 2016
Very pretty and tasty, quick appetizer! I was a hit at my holiday potluck!
Dec 28, 2015
Great low-carb and tasty alternative to tortilla rolls-ups
Feb 7, 2014
I prepared the Roast Beef Roll-Ups and did not make any changes to the recipe since we like all of the original ingredients. These were easy to prepare and tasted delicious. They made a nice low-carb addition to our party menu.
Jan 4, 2014
Delicious. However, the first time I made the recipe I made the mistake of using whipped cream cheese. not realizing the cheese does not set up well for ease of cutting into bite-sized pices. I thought the pre-whipped cheese would cut out one step of the process. Also I sprinkled the zucchini and carrot over the cheese after the cheese was spread onto the meat slices. That worked okay too.
Jul 9, 2013
These are great to throw together if unexpected guests visit. It's filling and presents so nicely on a serving plate. I've also used these as a snack when the kids come home from school. So handy to pick up and go!
May 7, 2013
made these a few months ago for a party and people could not get enough they were gone in seconds.had people ask me for recipe.
Mar 21, 2013
easy and good. friend love these
Dec 26, 2012
The roast beef roll ups were good with the filling, but the ham and turkey with their filling were not good at all
Jan 17, 2012
Dec 13, 2011
I've been making these for 30 years...make a lot...they go FAST!!