Turkey Lasagna Roll-Ups
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 4 lasagna noodles
- 6 ounces lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook the noodles according to package directions; rinse and drain. In a nonstick skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat until turkey is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring broccoli and water to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Add the broccoli, ricotta, egg, milk, thyme and salt to the turkey mixture. Spread over each noodle; drizzle each with 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce. Carefully roll up jelly-roll style.
- Place seam side down in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 347 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 853mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Sep 3, 2014
I tried using Italian flavored turkey and it was delicious!
Dec 16, 2012
Tasty and filling. Great way to use up leftover lasagna noodles. Will make this again the next time I have leftover noodles.
Apr 12, 2012
It's simply delicious, tasty and tender!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.